So I thought I had decided on the pottery barn baby bedding but now I'm back to wanting to get custom bedding made because I can get exactly what I want and it really isn't that much more expensive than pottery barn. Granted its alot more than say JCPenny or Target bedding but whatev. I found a seller on etsy that I really like because she has all positive feedback and she has done a lot of sells. Check out her blog http://fingersandtoes08.blogspot.com/
There's lots of cute stuff, it's nuts.
I really wish I could sew; that would be so cool.
In other news, Waldo has been extra bad lately. I won't go into everything he's been into because it upsets me. He's been my little baby for 4 years and I'm not sure how we are going to be able to keep him much longer since we have a baby coming. It makes me cry whenever I think about it. oh well , we shall see what happens.
Jacob's granny is having brain surgery tomorrow so make sure to keep her in your prayers if you're a praying person.
That's all for now.
I need to pimp my blog out soon- it's looking kinda blah.
Chloe is acting up, too-- she's started peeing on our bed when we're not home. I have no idea how she'll react when we actually bring Liam home. We bought a muzzle for her to wear as she gets used to him-- it makes me cry to think of her having to wear it. She's our first baby!! But obviously, his safety has to come first.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If the costs are similar, I'd go with the custom bedding!! The etsy seller looks like she does quality work and it's so nice to have a nursery that doesn't look like everyone else's! I made our bedding and I've gotten so many compliments about its originality.
ReplyDeleteI am loving all of the bedding you have picked! Good luck! Of course i'm a stickler for pink and green! I'm so excited you are having a girl! Girl's are great! I want another one! lol Congrats and good luck!
ReplyDelete