Here's my belly pic from the other day- me at 24 weeks.
My doctor's appointment went fine. My BP was normal. My weight was...well a lot higher than I expected. So I'm depressed. I've never been this big before but hey I guess if there was ever an excuse to be at my biggest, having a person in my belly is a pretty good excuse. Hopefully I'll be able to get more exercise now that it's cooling down some.
Our crib was delivered Friday and Jacob got it put up pretty quick that night. I'm excited to have our crib up but now its putting the pressure on to get the baby's room cleaned out. That room has been basically our catch all room so there is plenty of stuff in there that we have to find a place for.
welp I'm tired. holler
Have the strangers started commenting on your cute belly yet??? I think you're far enough along now, for them to feel like they can participate by asking you tons of questions! Also, keep on growing cause we need you to bring a BIG belly to the shower in 8 weeks!!!
ReplyDelete