Sunday, November 28, 2010

33 weeks and 3days

I was SOO looking forward to Thanksgiving. But I go and get sick and then miss Thanksgiving:( sadness. Thursday I had a fever for a while but it went down after a few hours so that was good. Jacob made us a lovely Thanksgiving meal though. He made mashed potatoes, chocolate pie and bought a rotisserie chicken to go along with the corn casserole and onion casserole we had already made to take to his parents' house. It was yummy. I ate it in between the many many naps I took Thursday. I'm so thankful that I got so much rest that day but I really haven't gotten much rest since then. I've had a terrible pain in my upper left stomach/ribs and it goes all the way through to my back. It makes it hard to get to sleep and stay asleep. But maybe I'll get some sleep once the baby's here. ha ha
Our sermon at church was about being a thanker instead of a complainer so I'm trying not to complain too much about all my pains. so you can see how well I'm doing since the first part of this blog is all complainants.

The baby's room is getting really close to being finished! Jacob, Dad and TJ put in laminate hardwood in Charlotte's room this weekend and it looks really good. Right now Jacob and Dad are installing the 3/4 round and then they'll be all finished! woo! Then we can start organizing her room. There are a few little things that I still want to make for her room- mobile, bow holder, and closet dividers. But we'll see.

I miss being crafty. Jacob bought me a Cricut for my birthday and I'm pretty excited about using it. I haven't done anything with it yet because our house is a mess with baby stuff EVERYWHERE, I don't really have a clear place to get all my scrapbooking stuff out. We are working on getting our guest room cleaned out right now too. We are getting rid of some bulky furniture and looking for a computer desk/craft table for the guest room/office. This house is like 1600 sq ft but it feels like it is getting smaller and smaller by the day:)

Ok and now for a survey that I borrowed from a friend's blog (thanks Jen)

How far along? 33 wk, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss:
well that's a personal question! I honestly don't remember what my starting weight was exactly but I'm probably up about 30ish pounds:(

How big is baby? I'm not sure. One website said she should be around 4 pounds.

Maternity clothes? yep, That's all I wear.

Sleep: not much lately. I just want to sleep straight through the night.

Best moment this week:
Jacob cooking our first thanksgiving :)

Movement:
Oh yeah! She's an active lil girl for sure.

Food cravings:
Nothing really specific. I just like to eat alot:)

Gender: Girl. But I'm getting worried that the ultrasound was wrong and we end up with a boy and a million frilly pink dresses! ha

Labor Signs:
none yet

Belly Button in or out?
what belly button? I guess it's still an innie for now

Stretchmarks?
none yet. knock on wood.

How are you feeling? This question could get me into trouble as far as the no complaining goes... But seriously, I'm feeling ok. I'm just tired achy, but no major swelling or anything else too bad.


What I am looking forward to: finishing the nursery and my baby shower Sunday!


What I miss:
sleep and diet coke:)

Weekly Wisdom: I'll get back to you on this one. I'm not feeling very wise at the moment;)


Milestones: getting the hardwood floor down! woot!



This should be a fun packed week. I have a baby shower at work on Wednesday. I'm off work on Thursday and I have a doctors appt. Saturday I'm helping my mom throw her step daughter a baby shower. I'm making a diaper cake for the shower and I'm pretty excited about it. I've never made one before but it looks easy enough. And Sunday I have my last baby shower in Selmer with my Dad's family.


that's all for now!


2 comments:

  1. "Maybe I'll get some sleep once the baby gets here." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We've been lucky that Liam's been sleeping through the night since he was 5 weeks old-- I hope the same happens for you.

    I can't wait to see pics of the nursery-- post a belly pic, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/438-lollipop-bubblegum-rug.html

    Check out this rug! Jacob had a navy one in his room when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete