The only real "problem" I've been having is some numbness in different spots and some pain and numbness near the top of my ribs. The doctor says it is intrinsic pressure or something. aka she's getting on my nerves- literally. ha Jacob rubbed my side last night and got her to move down so I could get comfortable enough to sleep. such a good husband:)
Today was a busy day. I ran around shopping some before meeting Dad and Donna for lunch. Then after lunch me and Donna went to Coffman's furniture to order a chair for the nursery. I really like the one we picked. The only down side is that I won't get it for 8 weeks. Anyone want to take bets on who gets here first: The chair or Charlotte?
Also I got the crib bedding in the mail today! yay! It is so pretty, I'm not even sure the pictures do it justice. It was a little tricky making up a crib bed but I finally got it.
I'm happy with the way the bedding turned out. It's very girly so I'm glad we did blue and green on the ceiling and walls to kind of tune it down some. The chair I picked is chocolate brown and I think it will look great with the bright colors.
Here's a pic of a blanket I made. It is really soft and a pretty decent size so I can use it too:)
Another fun thing I made, a framed excerpt from The Velveteen Rabbit
In other news, I have a baby shower this Saturday! Yay! I'm so excited to see everyone. I'll have to take lots of pictures. That is if I can figure my camera out. Me and Jacob have this fancy camera we bought on our honeymoon and the settings have done something funny and we can't figure out how to take a good picture with it. I'm thinking of trading it in for a disposable camera. haha jk Jacob's parents bought us a video camera and it takes regular pictures too...maybe I'll bring that. ok sorry for the side bar about the camera. But really, I can't wait for the shower. There are a few people who aren't going to make it that I wanted to see but seriously I'm surprised that more people aren't going to miss it since it is the weekend before thanksgiving. And the weekend before my birthday:) I can't believe I'll be 27 on Tuesday. Man I'm old;) This is my last birthday before the baby comes. This is the last birthday as Mitzi, next birthday it will be Happy birthday mom:) craziness.
Another exciting thing this weekend is that we (The Hamilton crew) are going to the Memphis vs LSU game Sunday. Should be fun.
There's only one thing that worries me about this busy weekend: When am I going to get to see the new Harry Potter movie??? Jacob is working til 10 Friday. So we may go see HP after the shower Saturday if I'm not too tired.
Speaking of tired, I'm going to nap for the rest of my day off till Jacob gets home.
Wow! That was a long one. I had to read it twice and take notes to make sure I commented on everything :) Here you go:
ReplyDelete- Glad the check up went well!
- Love the bedding!
- Love the hat!
- Love the blankets!
- Love the mobile! You have to make it or tell Caroline you want her to make it for you for Christmas :)
- Happy Almost Birthday!!! Whew! Glad I won't be that old ;)
I LOVE the bedding and the blankets you made are so pretty! Can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go!!
ReplyDelete