Well we hit the 20 week mark Thursday. 20 weeks was a big deal because we are 1/2 way there and we had our "big" ultrasound.
The ultrasound was very cool. SHE was moving around alot. When I first laid down she was all bundled up then she stretched out. It was neat because you could see her spine stretching. At one point she put her hand on her forehead like she was exhausted. Just like a lil diva:) We immediately knew she was a girl before the ultrasound tech told us because she was laying with her legs WIDE open. We will have to teach her some manners... haha
They checked all of her organs and they look great, measured all her bones and she's in the 50th percentile for length (which I'm told is good), and she weighs 14 oz (which is 50th percentile too). I was just waiting for the moment where they would say everything is great except we need to watch this or that, but it never came, she is developing normally. We saw all 4 chambers of her heart beating and pumping blood. They measured her brain and said she is of above average intelligence....ok maybe not but I think it was a pretty good looking brain if I do say so myself;)
Everything looked fine with me. I was up 2 lbs from last month, my urine looked fine (not sure exactly what all they look for), my blood pressure was 125/89 so its still in normal range, and I'm not feeling sick anymore. So basically all is well. At week 28 I take my glucose test and I'm not looking forward to that, I've heard you drink some yucky stuff.
Here's some pictures of baby
We have been looking at baby bedding and cribs this weekend. I think I want to do antique white furniture. I found a nursery I like ....
The bedding is made from Amy Butler Fabrics. (I think it's Amy Butler Belle, Full Bloom palette) We have thought about either trying to get all the bedding custom made on etsy.com or finding some simple bedding and maybe finding someone to make some accent stuff from this fabric. maybe. I dunno. I just love the colors and fabrics here and I haven't found anything I like as much in any stores. Anyone want to recommend any etsy sellers?
Well I guess this is all of the 20 week update:)
Wow, she sure did spread them for ya didn't she?? :) Love your fabric choice. The whole room is super cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful baby GIRL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Amy Butler fabric-- awesome choice!