Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Bedding

So now all I can think of is Baby H's nursery. I looked at a lot of bedding online tonight just incase I don't want to go through the hassle of etsy. I was suprised to find that JC Penny's has tons of cute bedding and furniture. The only down side is that it's all online so I wouldn't be able to see the stuff in person but I'm sure I could always send it back. Anywho. Check out some of my favorite bedding sets and lemme know what ya think.

5 comments:

  1. I think 1, 3, & 6 are my favs! Penny's does have GREAT bedding. You can register online too, so people could buy you all your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bird bedding! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 2 the best.. it goes with the present that I got Baby H last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of 2 and three! I think Baby H gift (that you were supposed to get Friday/Saturday that still hasn't made it to you yet) will look great in any of them though =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got Ellie's dresser at Penney's and I have been very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete