Monday, June 21, 2010

It's all fun and games until the pregnant lady eats your dinner


So I made Bertolli pasta for dinner. Supposedly its enough for 2 people....I ate my half and had Jacob's set aside so he would have dinner when he got off work. Well we know where this is going, I ate Jacob's half too and now he has no dinner when he gets home. oops
In other news, I came out on Facebook so I guess everybody know about the baby. It feels weird being out of the closet. ha
ok that's all good day

3 comments:

  1. Let the facebook frenzy begin! Of course, I can't say much <>. I'm so glad I can blog stalk you now... it's much cooler than facebook stalking! So happy for y'all and can't wait to keep up with lil' one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot..any kind of food is fair game in my house! It's on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know bad news travels faster than good news!?? you'll get bombarded with congrats soon enough. May God give jacob the strength to survive the moodiness!

    ReplyDelete