Charlotte is due today! But really what baby ever comes when she's supposed to?
I had my doctor's visit today and all looks well. I lost the weight that I gained last week. I'm still pretty embarrassed at how much I weigh. I mean I really don't care that much because that all part of being pregnant so I'll worry about it in a few weeks.
The doctor checked me and I was 3cm dilated. He said that was good progress for 1 week. I had several contractions yesterday so I guess they were some productive ones. The doctor also 'stretched' me out during the internal exam and he said it could put me into labor. He thinks I'll have her in the next couple days. Maybe tonight. Who knows.
Ok that's all for now:)
Sent from my iPhone
Gotta plastic sheet on your bed? Don't want your water to break in the bed!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! Can't wait to hear that Miss Charlotte has arrived
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking that I might need some protection for our bed... I should probably get on that...
ReplyDeleteI hope my water doesn't break til I get to the hospital.
You sound just like me...who stretched you? I went into labor that night after I was "stretched" at 3 cm. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of them stretching it out before so I was kinda caught off guard. I was like you're going to stretch what? Ha
ReplyDeleteDr. Roy stretched me. Who did yours?
Yep, Dr. Roy. He's a stretcher! I didn't appreciate the stretching.
ReplyDelete