So you can stop telling me about it like its this new thing that nobody has ever heard of. It's just creepy for random people to try to talk to me about sex especially on facebook.
If you've never talked to me about sex before, let's not start now.
Ok bye
Sent from my iPhone
I've been so embarrassed for you on fb!!! I have WAY too many friends on facebook that I'm not really "friends" with, and I know you do too. I didn't even talk about being dialated either. I didn't figure the guys I went to high school with wanted to know about my cervix! I was at my wits end by the time B was born and he was induced 3 days early. I can't imagine what your going though!!! FYI - it won't get any better for awhile. Every family member will call you every day to check on you and Charlotte for the first week or two. You'll say "she's fine. She eats, sleeps and poops." They'll want more info, but there won't be any more to give! ha!
ReplyDeleteyeah I really don't understand why being pregnant is a green light for practical strangers to get ALL up in your business.
ReplyDeleteI thought maybe I was just being grouchy butI'm glad you agree that its been ridiculous
hahahahahha
ReplyDeleteObviously, being preggers is a big ol' green light for perfect strangers to share their non-solicited advice... geez Mitz, you haven't caught on yet? I shall begin my random, non-helpful, annoying comments soon. I'm thinkin' I'll wait til she's a month old, then you totally won't expect it! =) Love you and praying that little C makes her appearance soon!
ReplyDeleteWe can still talk about sex, yes??? Not preggo sex b/c that would make me gag, but the fun kind! Haha!
ReplyDeleteYeah - I saw that comment and I was like WOAH!!!