I have 2 baby showers planned in November so Jacob and I decided that we had better start working on our registries now. So yesterday we were both off work and we went to to Memphis to register at Babies R Us and Target. Lemme tell ya Babies R Us wore me out! Man. It's like baby overload in there. haha. First thing the lady asked us what kind of diapers we were going to register for because she could go ahead and key them in at the registry desk. We were like err I dunno. I wasn't expecting that I would need to know my brand of diapers. Whatever keeps her dry is fine with me. We went ahead and put some Pampers on our list once we got home but then there's the question of diaper sizes. hmm. I'll just trust that the people who buy us diapers will know more about diapers than I do and it'll be alright:)
We still haven't found a convertible car seat (we picked out the infant one, it comes with the travel system) . I've tried to do a lil research this morning on them but all that keeps popping up is stuff about Britax being the best car seat ever, even the 'Cadillac of car seats' but they are over $300! That is a huge price difference compared to the other car seats. I just don't know how much more safety a car seat can provide (compared to the other ones) . Feel free to share what car seat you have:)
We just about have all the big things decided on, we just need to find a glider, a dresser/changer, and a light fixture. I think our plan today is to clean out her room (there is so much junk in there it's nuts) and maybe go look at paint samples again.
I am so tired. I think I'm gonna go back to bed. I stayed up till after 12 and I woke up at 5:30am and tried to go back to sleep until like 7am then I finally got up. I miss sleeping in. But atleast I'll be used to not sleeping when the baby comes:)
No comments:
Post a Comment