How is it possible for me to be pissy even before 6am? Nuts
I went to Kroger for gas on my way to work. The machine took my card but no gas. Ok. I go see the gas attendant and she says well it's only 5:55am and the gas pumps don't turn on til 6am. Hello then why did it take my card?
So I go get a sprite from the vending machine. I try to grab a dollar and my whole wallet falls scatering my money, receipts, business cards, credit/insurance cards all over the parking lot. Ugh. So I get pissed and decide I'm not waiting the 5 mins to get gas here because I don't want to do business at this crappy place. (temper temper)
So I drive down the street to another Kroger. Ha
I cooled off pretty quickly. Way to get all mad for no reason.
Good day all
Happy Friday
Sent from my iPhone
I went to Kroger for gas on my way to work. The machine took my card but no gas. Ok. I go see the gas attendant and she says well it's only 5:55am and the gas pumps don't turn on til 6am. Hello then why did it take my card?
So I go get a sprite from the vending machine. I try to grab a dollar and my whole wallet falls scatering my money, receipts, business cards, credit/insurance cards all over the parking lot. Ugh. So I get pissed and decide I'm not waiting the 5 mins to get gas here because I don't want to do business at this crappy place. (temper temper)
So I drive down the street to another Kroger. Ha
I cooled off pretty quickly. Way to get all mad for no reason.
Good day all
Happy Friday
Sent from my iPhone
Hate when that happens. Happy friday to you , too~ And I am looking forward to this blog woo!
ReplyDelete