Jacob started his own blog about his new obsession- gardening. haha
check it out http://homeandincompetentgardening.blogspot.com/
In other note, me and Jacob went to look at baby stuff last night at Target:) hehe
We went last week to get onesies for our mom's mother's day presents and he about passed out when he saw the big row of carseats. This time he was way into it. I think his new favorite item is the pack n play. Well its probably mine too I mean its like 5 things in one- changing table, bassinet, diaper stacker, play yard, and they had mobiles, lights and sounds. One of them had this zip around doggie door looking thing at the bottom. Not sure what its actually supposed to be for because I thought the point was to keep the kid contained, but we are pretty sure Waldo would love to have a doggie door to the baby's play pin. haha
ok I'm off to get my oil changed and eat breakfast with Dad. Then later this afternoon- ERob's wedding shower! woot
No comments:
Post a Comment